General Summary: A nonexempt, clerical position responsible for receiving incoming telephone calls in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Promptly and professionally answers telephone calls. Routes calls appropriately, offering voice mail, paging, or redirection of calls as needed per clinic’s phone policy.
- Schedules patient appointments.
- Distributes incoming faxes appropriately.
- Sorts and distributes daily mail.
- Maintains patient and clinic confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year of experience preferred in customer service or reception, preferably in a health care environment. Minimum of 1 year Epic experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and organization services.
- Knowledge of individual responsibilities to accurately direct callers.
- Ability to use multi-line phone system, including transferring calls and paging.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure.
- Ability to speak clearly and loudly enough to be heard by callers and patients.
- Elicits appropriate information to route calls to the appropriate person.
- Prevents, calms, or defuses irate callers and patients by working with them to identify concerns and properly directs calls.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including multi-line switchboard, computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, etc.
Kaukauna Clinic offers full benefits with a wonderful retirement plan. This is a full benefits eligible position.
Email cover letter & resume to [email protected]
Or, click here to apply through Indeed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to enhancing the diversity of our people, ideas and talents. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or age. Applications from members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.