If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the clinic on a “walk in” basis. All patients must call ahead and be screened before entering the clinic. Please call 920-766-4656.
Don’t let COVID-19 keep you from getting the medical care you need. For your safety and ours, we will be open with the following enhanced safety protocols.
- All patients/guests are required to wear a mask during their time at the clinic. You may use your own mask or we will provide one to you.
- Only one healthy adult is allowed to accompany a patient if needed.
- For your safety, we have designated a “well” floor and a “sick” floor. The “sick” area is open from 1pm – 5pm daily on our lower level. During this time, only patients will one or more COVID-19 symptoms will be seen on the lower level. Well patients will continue to be seen on the upper level during regular business hours and prior to noon on the lower level.
- Since disposable masks are in short supply, we only offer disposable masks to those patients seen on our “sick” floor and may have one or more symptoms of COVID-19.
- We offer phone check in from your car. This process allows you to spend less time in our waiting area with other patients who may feel ill.
- We are now offering Telehealth for select services and follow up care. To use our Telehealth service DO WHAT?
- Same day appointments are available, but during this time our office hours have changed to Monday-Friday, 7 am – 6pm.
- All Kaukauna Clinic employees have their health assessed and temperatures taken daily.
Symptoms of COVID-19
According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting