COVID VACCINE INFORMATION
Kaukauna Clinic will NOT have the COVID vaccine and we do not have a waiting list. Please use one of the community options. Click Here for more information on Community Resources.
COVID TESTING INFORMATION
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please call 920-766-4656.
Don’t let COVID-19 keep you from getting the medical care you need. For your safety and ours, we are open with the following enhanced safety protocols.
- All patients/guests are required to wear a mask during their time at the clinic. You may use your own mask or we will provide one to you.
- Patients that are experiencing cold and flu symptoms, fever, chills, loss of taste or smell or respiratory symptoms to include: sore throat, cough, sinus/nasal congestion are asked to register for their appointment from their vehicle by dialing 920-766-4656 option 6.
- We offer phone check in from your car. This process allows you to spend less time in our waiting area with other patients who may feel ill.
- We are now offering Telehealth for select services and follow up care.
- Same day appointments are available.
- Walk-ins are welcome M-Th from 5 pm – 7 pm and Saturdays 9 am to noon
Symptoms of COVID-19
According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting