Job Title: Receptionist Supervisor
Department: Patient Reception
Immediate Supervisor Title: Clinic Manager
Staff Supervisory Responsibilities: Receptionists and Switchboard Operator
General Summary: A nonexempt, clerical position responsible for greeting patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- All responsibilities of receptionist.
- Prepares weekly receptionist schedule.
- Manages reception staff vacations. Finds staff coverage and tracks vacation used.
- Shares pertinent department and clinic information on a timely basis with reception staff.
- Holds department meetings as required to keep staff informed and working together.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year of experience in customer service or reception, preferably in a health care environment. Previous supervisory experience also preferred.
Other Requirements: Excellent grammar, speaking, and spelling skills.
- Knowledge of supervisory and schedule management techniques.
- Knowledge of Epic practice management software.
- Skill using Excel spreadsheets to manage staff schedules.
- Skill to communicate effectively with staff.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals at all levels of the medical practice.
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and deal effectively with changing priorities.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including multi-line switchboard, computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, etc.
Email cover letter & resume to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to enhancing the diversity of our people, ideas and talents. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or age. Applications from members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.