Our entire medical team shares a patient-centered philosophy:
- We dedicate our practice to providing personalized, more cohesive care that treats the whole person, not just one affliction.
- We provide a full spectrum of family medicine from pediatrics to seniors. In many cases our team has taken care of generations of the same family members.
- Our teams do whatever is possible to increase access to care. We have expanded hours to fit your schedule.
- We have invested in services that provide fast, high quality family medical care—services such as on-site X-ray, ultrasound and a comprehensive lab.
- Because we are an independent primary care practice, you have a wide range of care options. We are not limited to refer you to a specific hospital or specialist so you retain choice in your healthcare
We are and will continue to be one of the only independent, self-owned family medical groups in the state. Because we are independent, we advocate on behalf of our patients, help you navigate the often confusing healthcare system, and dedicate ourselves to doing what is best for every individual patient.
In many cases our team has taken care of generations of the same family members and it all started when Dr. Charles Boyd opened his practice in the 1930s. Dr. Boyd’s son, Dr. George L. Boyd graduated from medical school and joined his father and by 1939 they added another physician to the practice. At this time, the clinic was located at 240 W. Wisconsin Avenue in Kaukauna and was located there until moving to a new location at 1015 W. Wisconsin in spring of 1957. At that time, the practice was officially called Kaukauna Clinic. More physicians joined the practice in the 1960s and 1970s, then in 1980 the doctors built a new medical office building and clinic at the current location.
We are proud to be part of your community for almost 90 years and look forward to a future of good health and caring for the residents of Kaukauna and the Fox Valley region.